LIVE UWS Color Me Mine by Color Me Mine UWS
Pottery painting is a truly magical and inclusive experience that transcends age and skill levels. At Color Me Mine Upper West Side, we invite you to immerse yourself in the world of creativity, self-expression, and connection. Whether you’re looking for a fun family outing, a creative date, or a solo adventure, paint your own pottery offers a world of possibilities. Join us at Color Me Mine and unlock your inner artist, create cherished memories, and take home beautiful ceramic masterpieces. Get ready to embark on a journey of color, joy, and artistic discovery.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• There is a $15 studio fee per painter which covers the paint, firing, and glazing of your artwork. Then there is the cost of whatever ceramic you choose! This price varies on size and detail of an item. Our ceramics normally range from $20+
• On certain days we have deals that make the studio fee lower:
1. Tuesdays is BOGO day! Meaning for every 2 painters you will only pay One studio fee! So a group of four only pays two fees.
2. Thursdays we have students day! Show a valid College or High School ID and receive a $5 studio fee!
3. Fridays after 5pm are $5 studio fees for everyone!
4. The last Sunday of each month we have Friends and Family time slots which means that a group of four can paint for $20! RSVP is required online at upperwestisde.colormemine.com
When booking these studio fee specials online you will still pay the normal $15 studio fee per person and when you come in studio the extra money spent will go towards your item!
• Business hours: We are open 7 days a week Monday – Thursday 10 am to 8 pm and Friday – Sunday 10 am to 9 pm (the last time to walk in is always one hour prior to closing). Make sure to check hours online upperwestisde.colormemine.com as they could change based on the season.
Table reservation are HIGHLY recommended. Reserve a table HERE!